Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi.
I call my blog "No Time for Blog" because I have so minimum time for my homework, that to chat on The Mother Blog ( I mean The Squatting Toad blog which connects us all) is not an option for me. So, I am apologize to The Mother Blog's Creator, but I will do as minimum posts and comments as I can ( just enough to keep my image of a good student).
I work in average 5 nights a week from 8pm till 4:30am and I have school 4 days a week. Sometimes I do not sleep 24-30 hours on a row: classes at school, night shift, classes at school and only after that "bed-time".... But I am not complaining. That is something which I need to do if I want to achieve my goal: I want to be a doctor. I have two university degrees back in my home-country (I am in USA only 3 years), but they pretty much useless here, in America: first off all because my diplomas are from another country and USA is very picky about it; second of all - my diplomas are not related to a medical field. So, I need start from the beginning to make my way up.
As you might understand from my schedule I believe in hard work. If you will work hard and plan smart, show a little creativity - you will definitely achieve your goals!!! Or you can get lucky, win a lottery and also achieve your goals! Until that: work, plan, work, learn and work....

No comments:

Post a Comment